Guidelines for the placement of monuments and memorials include:
- Only one monument is permitted on a lot. Monuments will be set directly in the center of the lot with the exception of roadway lots, where the monument will be set in rear center.
- All monuments and memorials must be made of granite or bronze.
- No monuments or any other memorial work may be built on a lot, unless complete plans and specifications for the same have been submitted to the Superintendent of St. Trinity Cemetery and approved by the Board of St. Trinity Cemetery.
- Grave markers furnished by the U.S. Government for those who have served in military service of the United States of America are permitted.
- All persons employed in the setting and erecting of monuments and memorials are under the supervision of the Superintendent of St. Trinity Cemetery.
- Advertisements are not permitted on monuments and memorials.
Additional rules and regulations for the placement of monuments and memorials are included in the "St. Trinity Cemetery - Deed to Cemetery Lot" provided at the time a burial plot is purchased.